Follow these steps to learn how to build on Agora!
- Launch Agora
- Create an account if you haven't already.
- Click Create from the post-login screen.
- Choose a World
- Customize your Room Code, Title, Description and more to whatever you want, then click "Next"
- You should see a bunch of buttons on the right (these are the media slots) with a map on the left that shows where each image slot will appear in the environment. Click on any of the buttons on the right to customize the image for that slot, as well as choose whether clicking on it should play a video in the app based on the link you put in, or open a web page.
- Customize images (import them from your computer using the user interface of the app) and add any descriptions you desire.
- If you are making use of booths, click on the "Booths" tab and customize in a similar manner to "Media".
Note: The title of a booth will be its special booth code. This allows users to directly join a specific booth by inputting eventCode@boothCode. Spaces are allowed in booth codes.
- When you are done customizing the art and text that will appear in the space, click Save and Publish.
- You can then join the event to see how the stuff you placed looks.
- You can update the event as much as you want! If your app crashes during customization or you come back later to make changes, go to "My Events" from the post-login menu.
- Click the "Edit" button on the event you want to edit and make whatever changes you want, then click Save and Publish and it should update.
Please sign in to leave a comment.