If other in-app audio like the music is working fine, but voices are not audible:
- While in an event room in the app, open the menu (“Tab”) and press Settings-> Voice Settings.
- Change “Network Quality” from “Good” to “Poor”
- Also in “Settings”, click “Sound Levels” and make sure Voice Chat is turned up all the way.
- If the issue persists, you could try having the other user do steps 1 and 2.
- Make sure the issue is with your voice chat audio and not the other user(s) microphones if you have not already.
- Try restarting the app.