1) Double check that your internet is connected and working.
2) Try re-installing the Agora Launcher via the download link on our website: https://agora.agoravr.world/download
(guaranteeing that your launcher is the most updated version. Make sure to close the Agora app before re-launching the launcher).
3) In rare cases, you may need to move the "Agora Launcher.app" file to your Documents folder or Desktop. You can find it under MacintoshHD->Users->Shared. Note: MacintoshHD may instead be named whatever you named your harddrive. Simply drag and drop Agora Launcher.app to Documents folder or Desktop and launch it from there.
4) If for some reason you don't have a Shared folder, you may need to enable File Sharing on MacOS (first half of tutorial link below). Enabling file sharing should auto generate the Shared folder at MacintoshHD->Users but if it doesn't you can manually make the folder via the second half of this tutorial:
5) Submit a support ticket (upper right of our help FAQ).
6) We may be updating our app. Generally the app is down less than 30 minutes and is done late at night. Please submit a support ticket though.